Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Kissin' Cousins

Hello out there! Tj told me I need to stop by and introduce myself. My name is Mortie, I'm Tj's cousin from Albequerqe. My human uprights, the Zacks, took me on a camping trip with them. One of their off spring, Anna, drug me around in the heat. I actually had a good time, but dont tell her that. Camping in the desert is a little different than back in the Midwest....lots of sand and no shade!! It did give me a chance to work on my tan though. Here's a few shots of our weekend. I wore those kids out, they cant keep up with me. We did a little hiking, a little swimming....good times!!

First thing was to find a campsite....I picked it out!

A little snack before I get to work.


Dont let anyone say I'm a lazy monkey, i pitched right in and got that tent set up in no time!

Peek A Boo!!! hehehe, just a little monkey buisness! The little kid, Hunter is getting slopped up with sunscreen, I'm not lettin her around me!

Finally, we get to do a little hiking. I'm leading this expedition....Anna is blonde you know, I wouldnt want to get lost out here!

Photo Op!

Dont forget to hydrate....ahhhhh!

Back at camp, time to kickback and relax.

This is what I've been waiting for! yeah baby, swimmin!

Burn baby burn!! Jackie, the mom wont like this! She's hardcore about the sun. Oh crap, i forgot to take my shoes off, what a geek. They could have at least gotten my flip flops! Anna did make me these awesome swim trunks  though. She rocks, and I'm hot.

See, I told you these human kids are whimps! I wore them out. That's Jake & Hunter.
This is the little guy, Hunter, we're pretty tight.
Well this trip is over, had a great time. But for my big news, I'm moving!! I'm heading to Florida, back to my people in Boca! I cant wait, finally some palm trees & green. It will be good to be back home. I'll try and visit again soon, you never know where my travels will take me. Bye!!!!

Love ya, Mortie



5 comments:

Traci said...

Well hello Mortie, glad to meet you! Thanks for sharing your camping pictures and human family with us.

monica said...

Funny Mortie, funny....

Amber said...

I LOVE Mortie's swimming suit!

Terry said...

anna made the suit out of toe socks! very creative i thought.

Anonymous said...

Hello Mortie, can't wait to see your move to Florida!