Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Respect the Monkey!

Hi Gang!

Sorry it took me so long to write, but Lola and her family have kept me soooo busy!

Today, I want to tell you all about my adventures with the Walden Vikings at their baseball tournament in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.

Rehoboth Beach, for those who don't know is right off the tip of New Jersey and the Cape May ferry. We didn't take the ferry though.

I had heard of the great time that the Flamingo had when he went on the European Vacation with Lola, but no...not me...I don't get those kind of accomodations.





Games started first thing Monday Morning, and well, Lola left me behind at the house...and the boys promptly lost both games.

Tuesday morning, there I was in my place of Honor...and guess what? The boys WON both games!!! RESPECT THE MONKEY was now our battle cryThe other team sent the umpire over to make sure I wasn't some sort of cheating device.





















So, I had a great time relaxing and hanging in the sun.

Lola and her family have a few other adventures planned for me, and I will write about them as I travel.

Hope everyone is well. I miss everyone in Illinois

Love <3

TJ the Monkey

This is my friend Tim...He sleeps a lot. We liked that, it meant he wasn't yelling at the umpires :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wouldn't you love to be driving behind that?