Saturday, July 5, 2008

Yosemite or bust!

Here are the first few pictures from my fantastic trip to Yosemite. I got to tag along with the Irvine family, who are all quite fantastic, if I do say so myself. =)

Here I am at the viewpoint when you first arrive in Yosemite Valley. Quite the spectacular view.



Here I am on one of the shuttle buses. A nice young man gave up his seat for me. The buses were always very crowded. I was drinking lots of water in anticipation of all the hiking we would do that day.



Here I am walking up to Lower Yosemite Falls.





And then up at the falls. It was very cold up there.....even with my fur coat!


That's it for now....I know there are more pictures around here somewhere.....

4 comments:

Terry said...

Wow, Yosemite is an awesome place, you sure go on some cool vacations! I hope i can go there some day. Nice shots.

monica said...

TJ, I love the shots of you hiking. Your friends took great shots of you there!! Looks like you had a great time.

Traci said...

Wow, TJ I think you are a natural born hiker, you look great!!

Amber said...

That's one sexy hiker!